fredag 25. juni 2010

Have to buy a new computer...

My old computer (6 years..) needs to be retire, because it shuts of al the time.. So the first thing I'll do when I go back to Norway (no actually the first thing is to celebrate my birthday;) is to buy a new one... Besides the fact that it has problems with the fan and overheating (and also have been "repaired" for it a few years ago) I've always been very satisfied with my Acer aspire 5560, but now I'm thinking maybe to buy one of the smaller ones that you can basically put in your purse..
I'd love to hear some of your thoughts on this, because I know nothing about computers! I just need one with al the basic functions, that doesn't overheat every five seconds and that is easy to use..
Anyone that is extremely satisfied with their computers??

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

I really love hearing what you think of my blog so *Thank you for leaving a comment*
I'll try to visit your blog as soon as possible;)
Have a wonderfull day!