mandag 10. januar 2011

Im soo sorry...

After more than a month of tooo much work at the restaurant I can finally find time to write a few words and hopefully soon take some new pictures.. Are you still with me??:)

Today at my new favorite coffeplace in Bergen; Kaffeselskapet, the barista completely made my day!! "Jäg tycker du är shit snygg" came out of nowhere  ("I think you're beautifull"), not as a pick-up line but from a girl I've just talked to a couple of times:)

Ladies, we have to start giving eachother more compliments!
It means so much to hear something so simple as ""nice dress"

Today it almost ment more to me than the gorgeous cashmere dress I had just bought from Sonia Wu and the new jeans from Weekday, both perfect:)
*A perfect day-off*

1 kommentar:

  1. i love the camel coat.... very vintage...

    mitsie xx

    here's my blog if you'd like to have a look
    http://folkogroevere.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett

I really love hearing what you think of my blog so *Thank you for leaving a comment*
I'll try to visit your blog as soon as possible;)
Have a wonderfull day!